Welcome to the press section. Here you will find our current press releases as well as material that can be used for editorial coverage.
- Final sprint for 2021 – rlaxx TV launches beta web application and Android app – 20.12.2021
- rlaxx TV Conquers Mobile Market: Now Available for iOS and iPadOS – 07.12.2021
- rlaxx TV Selects Publica to Power CTV Ad Serving – 16.11.2021
- Foundation Set for Worldwide Availability: rlaxx TV now on Samsung Smart TVs – 21.10.2021
- rlaxx TV brings K-Content to Europe – 06.10.2021
- rlaxx TV Adds Three New Territories, France, Spain, and Portugal to Global Portfolio – 04.09.2021
- Music Fans Can Now Enjoy Vevo Music Videos on rlaxx TV – 04.08.2021
- First Launch on Gaming Consoles: rlaxx TV now available on Xbox – 23.06.2021
Press & Accolades
TechCrunch Disrupt 2021 “Illuminating the Next Great Entertainment Frontier: The Connected TV Metaverse”
Please contact our press department if you have any questions or need further material: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
What is rlaxx TV?
rlaxx TV is an ad-financed and therefore a free streaming service, where content is shown in linear theme-based channels of diverse content providers. Functions such as pause, restart, or watch later as well as the possibility to access an on-demand library are of course included. This means that the app combines the relaxed experience of linear television with the flexibility of video on demand. It’s like television – but different!
Which content can I expect to see on rlaxx TV?
Our content is divided into channels with different genres, so that you can just simply zap to the channel that sparks your interest. We offer carefully curated channels as well as offers from content partners within our global network.
How much does rlaxx TV cost?
As rlaxx TV is financed though advertisements, our offer remains completely free for viewers. You don’t even have to create an account. You only need to download the app on your smart TV and then you can start watching!
Unlike linear TV, we don’t show long commercial breaks but advertisement clips that initiate a short break. We show far less ads than the classic private TV channels.
Where can I find rlaxx TV?
In addition to iOS/ iPadOS, Android, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Xbox and Android TV, rlaxx TV is also available as a beta browser version on most smart TVs from the following brands: Samsung, Panasonic, LG, Blaupunkt, Hisense, Hitachi, JVC, Medion, Metz, Sharp, Telefunken, Toshiba, Grundig and Vestel.
Go to the App Store on your smart TV and search for the term “rlaxx”. The app should be displayed immediately. Simply download it and start streaming for free and without registration!
If you should have any problems or questions, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org
rlaxx TV is available in the following countries: Germany, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, France, Spain, Portugal, Brazil, Italy, New Zealand, Australia and Turkey. Other markets will follow.